Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I hate people

I hate people. I hate them all. If you read this, you are not a people, you are awesome. Awesome is not a people. Awesome is awesome.

Stupidity is what I deal with on a daily basis. Lot of stupid people in this part of the world. They make work a pain in the ass and sometimes entertain me with their stupidity.

Having to deny sales of alcohol and tobacco because some idiot didn't bring their ID and trying to get another person to get it for them annoy me. They bitch and complain that they are going to talk to such and such (happened today and yesterday). That in turns makes me laugh inside because those people they mention are their friends and well, I am above them in rank at the store so telling so and so isn't gonna make a damn difference. lol

Two stoners broke out into a fight today in the store. Was interesting because that hasn't happened since I worked there. It was interesting to see oilfield workers and an off duty cop pull them apart and run them off. Apparently one of the guy's cousins came in the store asking if I saw what went on because apparently the fight continued at his place. I forgot to ask who won :(

YAY!

I <3 you, Skye! Thanks for the Theora fix!

Yes, I was typing this as you had her send that.

Damn, now I don't know what else to ramble on and bore people with tonight. Guess I am gonna wrap this up now.

Mmmm... wrap....

Cold texas toast is awesome. Had some tonight and it was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than the fries and chicken strips.

No comments: